Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

Do you know how to access the recline button inside the 3rd

Customer Question

Do you know how to access the recline button inside the 3rd row seat in a 2010 dodge caravan?
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the electric stow n go 3rd row and swivel n go 2nd row. The large side will not recline, but the short side will. Both sides will stow when I push the button to stow so I am pretty sure the motor is working properly.
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Please see the attached document for the process to replace the switch. Let me know if you need anything further and if not please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for it. THank you.
Sorry. That didnt seem to go through.Here it is again.