Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Durango: what is the process with pictures of changing the

Customer Question

what is the process with pictures of changing the od/tcc lockup solenoids and harness on my Durango? 5.9l

Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
HI,

Ok, it is pretty basic - drop the pan, the transmission filter, remove the valve body and unbolt and remove the od/tcc solenoid and harness assembly

graphic
graphic
graphic

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do i have to do to disconnect the shift linkage

Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
HI,

graphic
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?