Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Dodge Ram: I was jump starting a camper when my plus and neg

Customer Question

I was jump starting a camper when my plus and neg jumper cables welded together and my 2003 dodge ram cut off . It will not crank , it acts like the battery is very low and all the guager are on when the key is in the ignition but not turned on , what have I messed up?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! You may have just killed the battery in your truck, or you fried the front control module. Before you do anything remove the battery and take it down to your auto parts store and have it tested. Replace it if it fails the test hopefully that is all it is.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris