Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dakota: 2003 dodge dakota put steering colume in up position…

Customer Question
2003 dodge dakota put steering...
2003 dodge dakota put steering colume in up position . Will not release . locked in up
position . How to fix
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dodge
5/12/2015
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Below is the column diagram. Can you remove the column shrouds and check the components associated wit t]he tilt function to see f there are damaged parts?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/03dakotacolumn.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris