Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Caravan 3.0L: anybody available to ask a question

Customer Question

anybody available to ask a question
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
I can help with this. Is is possible for you to take a pic of the part you are referring to and post it here? If I can see what you are referring to, I will know exactly what it is and what needs to be done to remove it....
Click Here for Document Upload Instructions
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert