Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Dodge Charger SXT: I have a 2010 Dodge Charger and just yesterday

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Dodge Charger and just yesterday the stupid thing almost killed me. I am driving on the freeway when all the icons and the gauges go haywire. Even the door ajar bing is going off. then the car dies. I put it neutral and start it and its fine till I get off the freeway. then it starts jerking while the instrument panel goes nuts again. I give it some gas and its fine. as long as I stay below 40moh and above 15 mph its okay for a while. please help me I don't have a million dollars to spend on this car but I love it all the same.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. This sounds like a system voltage problem. Have you had any codes checked recently? If not, have the local auto parts store read the codes in the PCM. Then tell me what they are. This will help me help you. Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay. Will head to Auto Zone first thing in the am. Thank you.
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome! I will keep an eye out for your reply tomorrow! Have a good evening! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Chris