Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  40+ years all makes&modles
5784781

a code came up on my truck as camshaft sensor so a friend of

a code came up on my truck as camshaft sensor so a friend of mine changed out the sensor but when he finished it wouldnt crank. now it has another code showing up as crankshaft sensor, along still witrh t the camshaft sensor. He forgot to unhook the cable from my battery before he changed it out, so what do i do
If the engine cranks but does not start,with the code you have for the crank sensor I would change the crank shaft sensor.Unhooking the battery does not help or hurt anything when you change either sensor.Please let me know if you need more assistance,Don