Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  40+ years all makes&modles
5784781

Dodge Durango: Where does the ground for the electric fuel

Where does the ground for the electric fuel pump on a 2005 Durango make it's connection?

Don Knight :

Check the grounds at the left front engine compartment.Behind the fuse block you should see two gronds bolted to the frame,the one closest to the fuse block is the ground for the fuel pump module.There is also a shared ground on the frame just below the upper control arm on the drivers side of the truck.

Customer:

You are speaking of the fuse block that contains many fuses, relay and the FCM?

Don Knight :

I am reffering to the power distribution center where the under the hood fuses are located.Behind that on the fender are the location of the grounds.There are two grounds at that location,the foward most geround is #G114 which is the ground for the fuel pump module.

Customer:

Thanks --- Checking as soon as the rain stops....

Don Knight :

Sounds like your on the east coast.I will be here till about 2CDT but will check back after that at home ,Don

Customer:

Thanks Don, still raining, so I will go ahead and rate the answer. If there are more questions, I'll let you know.