Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I need to locate the cabin air filter for my 2005 Dodge Caravan.

I need to locate the cabin air filter for my 2005 Dodge Caravan. It's not under the dash on the passenger side.

Ok, not all 2005 caravans come with a cabin air filter. The only ones that do have a 3 zone climate control and only some of those have it.

If equipped, it would be underneath the right side of dash:

graphic

If no latch door visible underneath the right side of the dash(as shown above), then yours is not equipped with this option

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you

graphic
View Full Image