Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Dodge Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Dodge Diagnostics
18617752

Dodge: 2012 Dodge Challenger 5.7L IAT sensor and ground wire

2012 Dodge Challenger 5.7L IAT sensor and ground wire colors and location diagram.
Thanks.
Welcome! I'm Ron Z! I will do my best to answer all of your questions. For easy access to this thread, bookmark it now! Please read everything!

The IAT sensor is mounted to the air duct at the throttle body (see image below).

The wire colors are:
Dark Blue/Light Green = IAT Signal ( + )
Dark Blue/Dark Green = Signal Return ( - )

graphic

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
-Ron
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Are you sure this is for a 2012? There is a Gray/White wire and a Blue wire where you are describing the IAT sensor. Thanks.

I just did a double-check, and that's what I'm seeing. Just give a quick double-check and if you are certain you are on the right sensor, and the colors aren't matching up, I can opt-out and forward you to another Tech so that he may take a second look.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The two wires are Sky Blue/White and Gray/White and are located approx 1/2" from the manifold on the passenger side of the car. Is this correct?

The IAT should be mounted (no mounting bolts/nuts, just "pushed into") the air cleaner duct just before the throttle body.