Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan: iat sensor located..liter engine

where is the IAT sensor...
where is the IAT sensor located on a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan with a 3.8 liter engine?
4/5/2012
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Brad :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you..

Here is the location of the IAT...

Full Size Image

If you need anymore assistance, feel free to ask..

Well I want to Thank You for choosing JustAnswer. It was my pleasure assisting you, and if you have any future questions feel free to Request me

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-dodgetech77/ Thank you and have a greatday!!!!! Brad

-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Did you find the IAT? If you need anymore assistance, just ask!!

Thanks,

Brad

hello Brad, I'm sorry to reply to you this late. I haven't been on the site for a couple of days now and just noticed you wrote me back, thanks for your concern. Actually i couldn't find the IAT sensor on that vehicle and for a good reason, they equipped the Grand Caravan with a IAT sensor for that year only on the 2.4 liter engine. I was gonna check back with you but i was already at Autozone to check and see what the part looks like when they gave me the info. I double checked with other stores like Advance and Napa, they told me the same thing...so, no harm done and thanks for following up.
You are welcome

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Have a great day!!!!

Brad
-Brad-
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech