Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Dodge Journey SE: How do you change the cabin air filter on

Customer Question
How do you change the...
How do you change the cabin air filter on a 2010 dodge journey?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Dodge
3/25/2012
Dodge Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech replied 5 years ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech

ricardo hohl :
  • Full Size Image
    Remove the glove box .Disengage the two retaining tabs (1) that secure the particulate air filter cover (2) to the passenger side of the HVAC housing (3) and remove the cover
    Full Size Image
  • Remove the particulate air filter (1) from the HVAC housing (2) by pulling the filter element straight out of the housing.
  • Ask Your Own Dodge Question
    How do you remove glovebox. I dont want to tear it up
    sorry i have no pictures to show. but follow this procedure:
    Instrument Panel Glove Box - Removal

REMOVAL

1. Open glove box.
    2. Push in on sides of glove box bin and lower door.
    3. Pivot glove box downward and disengage hinge hooks from instrument panel.
    4. Remove glove box.
    Ricardo Hohl
    Ricardo Hohl
    Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech