How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert R Your Own Question
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 4531
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Robert R is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

2002 dodge ram 1500 4x4: governor..pressure sensor..improper voltage

Customer Question

I have a code P1762 on my 2002 dodge ram 1500 4x4 I know what the code is i just need to know where is the governor pressure sensor offset improper voltage and what it does and is this something i can fix at by myself fairly easy
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Robert, I can help you on this concern. The Governor Pressure Sensor is located on the valve body, Transmission pan removal is needed to gain access to the governor pressure sensor.
Here's the diagnostic procedure for the code.
I'm looking for an illustration for you...Thanks for your patience while I research....Please reply to this post so I know you still are interested in the information. Thanks.