Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

99 DODGE: DIESEL TURBO..LIFT PUMP..TRUCK IS WARM TURBO WONT SPOOL UP…

Customer Question
I HAVE A 99 DODGE...
I HAVE A 99 DODGE DIESEL TURBO WORKS GOOD COLD NEW LIFT PUMP 1 YEAR OLD TURBO WHEN TRUCK IS WARM TURBO WONT SPOOL UP
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/29/2010
Dodge Mechanic: Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician replied 8 years ago
Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician

Welcome to just answer.com. I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.

I realize you just replace the transfer pump but just a bull checked and be sure you have A good fuel supplied to the injection pump , Hands down the most common cause for your problem is a faulty injection pump . Before we jump that that no remove the air ducts from the turbo and inspect it to be sure it is not binding and there is no play in the bearings