Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician
Experience:  24 Year Chrysler/Dodge Certified Specialist
12104952

2005 Dodge Ram 2500: fill my Air Conditioner..up with a deisel engine

Customer Question

I want to fill my Air Conditioner on a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 pick up with a Deisel engine, But I dont know where the part is located?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Mark :

You will need to purchase a can of R134a refrigerant from your parts store and then locate the low pressure service port to attach it to. The low side service port is located either on the top of the A/C accumulator or on the A/C suction line near the accumulator. The can will have the instructions listed on it so follow them carefully.

Customer:

WHERE IS THE A/C ACCUMULATOR LOCATED

Customer:

OR THE A/C SUCTION LINE

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.