Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2002 Dodge Stratus: grinding..front tire..the control arm,axle…

Customer Question
I have a 2002 Dodge...
I have a 2002 Dodge Stratus that I can't drive because it sounds like something is grinding real bad. I checked the driver front tire and it looks like a black part has fallen and is in the break well. What is that the control arm,axle or what and how much to fix?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/26/2010
Dodge Mechanic: BigBob, Shop manager/technician replied 8 years ago
BigBob
BigBob, Shop manager/technician
Greetings,

Is this a plastic piece or metal piece? Can you upload a picture here to show me what it is?

Bob
metal
Can you take a picture and upload it here? There is a picture of a tree on the toolbar, that is where you upload it.

Bob