Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mirage: The tack and all the other gages..air bag..code comes…

Customer Question
The tack and all the...
The tack and all the other gages on the dash are not working. The air bag , engine and gas lights are on. A code comes up were the milage is. ( 486.2 )
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/26/2010
Dodge Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech replied 8 years ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech
hi, can you check the IOD fuse located at the relay and fuse center outside by the battery?if not present then just check all the fuses inside and outside the vehicle and let me know, make sure they are all inserted properly by pushing them in one at the time, some times they walk out of their socket and creates a
I tried that but nothing. I also have a key starter

are you there?

Nothing els to say.