Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

driver side for the hydraulic brake system is leaking..front brakes…

Customer Question
the combination valve that is...
the combination valve that is on the driver side for the hydraulic brake system is leaking out the front port for the front brakes at the inlet side on top of it. is there any replacement part to replace the old combination valve or any part store to buy it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/23/2010
Dodge Mechanic: CDJMasterTech, Dodge Master Technician replied 8 years ago
CDJMasterTech
CDJMasterTech, Dodge Master Technician
The combination valve is still available, but only through a Dodge dealer. You will not find one at a local auto parts store.