Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Factory alarm wont turn off. how do I turn it off?

Customer Question
factory alarm wont turn off. how do I turn it off?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
6/18/2010
Dodge Mechanic: Roland, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Roland
Roland, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is Roland

What model dodge do you have?

Hello Roland,

It is a 1997 Dodge pick up 4x4 extended cap.

Chat 1:1 with a dodge mechanicLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Jerry, Master Mechanic

I AM VERY GLAD THAT I TOOK A CHANCE ON YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. I WAS SUCCESSFUL IN REPLACING THE FUEL PUMP. MY TRUCK RUNS LIKE A CLOCK. IT RUNS LIKE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. NO LUNGING FORWARD, THE TURBO REACTS THE SECOND I STOMP ON THE GAS, AND IT HAS A LOT MORE POWER AND EVEN SOUNDS BETTER TO ME. IT SAVED ABOUT $500.00 BY DOING THE WORK MYSELF. I GIVE YOU ALL THE CREDIT FOR YOUR DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM, JUST FROM THE SYMPTONS I GAVE YOU OVER THE e MAIL. I WILL USE YOUR WEB SITE AGAIN AND REFER MY FRIENDS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP.

TOM WHITTAKERUSA

Just a quick line to tell you how pleased I am to have my brakes working properly after all this time. Your answer was what I needed. I would certainly recommend you highly. God bless!

Rev. Jerry BaysingerHolts Summit, Mo

I recently asked a question about my 2005 dodge ram, and I just wanted to let my Expert know that he hit the nail squarely on the head with his answer. I wanted to thank him again.

GregPittsburgh, PA

JerryHolts Summit, MO

I was skeptical at first but thought I'd give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. Your site actually is a quality service that I would recommend to others in a heartbeat.

StanSayre, PA