Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

wher..my tire has a slow leak i dont have time to go to a dealership…

Customer Question
i was told that i...
i was told that i need a new rim because the part wher i put air into my tire has a slow leak i dont have time to go to a dealership because my husband is coming back from iraq and i have 2 drive 10 hours away to be there when he comes in would you be able to fix my tire if so how soon
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/17/2010
Dodge Mechanic: jeepmopar76, Dodge/Chrysler Triple Master Tech replied 8 years ago
jeepmopar76
jeepmopar76, Dodge/Chrysler Triple Master Tech

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Denny; now let me see if I can help you with Dodge question.

You should not need a new rim, just because the valve stem is leaking;

if you don't have time to get it fixed, then you will have to keep putting air in it. Period!

is it safe to travel on?
As long as you check the air before you start, and then at each fill up.