First of all, thanks for the quick response.
1. It slips when shifting to 2nd or 3rd (I am not sure which gear).
2. It does only slip at a shift point.
3. It does feel like its shifting back and forth a couple of times.
4. It does it after it gets on temperature.
5. There are no lights coming on.
6. There is no burnt smell.
7. Only one gear slips, I am not sure which one, but it is more likely the third gear.
A mechanic did attach a computer to trouble shoot, but he says that it appears that the transmissions of the Dodge diesel trucks are not electronic. He checked the rest and the computer did not give any sign of problems with the truck.
When the transmission slips, I have to draw back a little bit on the gas and than it will shift.
Hope you can help me with my problem. I went to the dealer and they charge me about $1,600.00 only to lower the transmission to see what is wrong.
Awaiting your prompt reply, I remain.