Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

2004 Dodge Stratus: RT..last winter..driver side

Customer Question
I have a 2004 Dodge...
I have a 2004 Dodge Stratus RT and last winter the heat would only blow out of the passenger side vents and cold air would blow out of the driver side vents. Now there is no heat at all blowing out of the vents still just cold air. The passenger side does not blow out heat but it is not cold air either. The car is not running hot and there is no water in the passenger side floor. What is wrong? How much does it cost to fix? Can it be fixed by a do it your selfer or must it be a mechanic?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
11/12/2009
Dodge Mechanic: TIM, SERVICE MANAGER replied 8 years ago
TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER
hello, the concern you are having is a broken blend air door -- this is not easy to access as the dash and heater box will need to be removed -- this is an expensive repair,tim
Do you know how many hours of labor are involved
approx 6 hours,tim
TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER
TIM
TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER