sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

where is the 2004 Durango Jack storage location

where is the 2004 Durango Jack storage location?
have you found the spare tire?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the spare tire is under the truck at the back end. The jack on the gen 1 D i owned was in the trunk storage area. And the tire was underneath as it is on the 2004 I just purchased. The jack was in the back seat and not in its proper storage location. I was told the 2005 model year was stored under the second row seats I checked there on my 2004 but no luck

I beleve to acces the spare tire there is a cover in the rear you find a small cut in the carpet in think the jack is located under that cover in the rear as well as the XXXXX XXXXXdle

be sure and hit accept if this has helped you

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Richard,

I checked the entire rear storage area. I lifted up the rear deck lid to access the rear storage compartment. I found nothing to store the jack in. There is a cut in the carpet to drop the tire but no place inside the storage area to stow the jack. In my older D it was stored between the storage area, you peeled back the carpet and it was stowed between the carpet and the bumber. I am at a loss.

it must be missing. sorry
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have the jack. I do not know where the proper place is to stow it. Where is the proper place to stow the jack on a 2004 Durango SLT
i misunderstood i think it gos under that cover in the rear
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the pan is solid under the carpet and the sides. With the jack was a blot to tie it down and I see no bolt holes in the storage area

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The jack should be stowed under the second row seat on the right side. Here is a shot of the page from the manual.

graphic

Experience: ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist