Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge ram 1500 wiper arm are in the middle of the windshield…

Customer Question
dodge ram 1500 wiper arm...
dodge ram 1500 wiper arm are in the middle of the windshield when they are in parking position and they goes down before going up. Fortunately they are operating well but is bad to having them in the middle of the windshield all the time.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Dodge
3/14/2009
Dodge Mechanic: Howard, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 years ago
Howard
Howard, ASE Certified Technician

It sounds like your wiper pulse board is bad. A new wiper motor should fix this for you :) Regards, Howard

How can I change the motor, where is it position.

When you lift the hood you will see the motor at the rear firewall area. Right hand side. Thanks
Howard
Howard, ASE Certified Technician