How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask moparfl Your Own Question
moparfl, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 6330
Experience:  ASE Master Tech Gold level Chrysler Status 30 years dealership exp
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
moparfl is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Steps i need to do for this or where can i find this info?

Resolved Question:

What are the steps i need to do for this or where can i find this info?
Submitted: 8 years ago via ChiltonDIY.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  moparfl replied 8 years ago.
is this a 2 orXXXXX
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
this is aXXXXXwith a manual trans
Expert:  moparfl replied 8 years ago.
I know you dont want to hear this but you will need to pull the eng out to replace the pan gasket on your truck.and your best bet would be to buy the service manual for all the info you will need.
moparfl and 5 other Dodge Specialists are ready to help you