Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Where is the EGR valve located on the 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT

Customer Question
3.5...
Where is the EGR valve located on the 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT 3.5
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dodge
2/2/2009
Dodge Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

It is located at rear of engine, under the upper manifold:

graphic

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

I AM VERY GLAD THAT I TOOK A CHANCE ON YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. I WAS SUCCESSFUL IN REPLACING THE FUEL PUMP. MY TRUCK RUNS LIKE A CLOCK. IT RUNS LIKE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. NO LUNGING FORWARD, THE TURBO REACTS THE SECOND I STOMP ON THE GAS, AND IT HAS A LOT MORE POWER AND EVEN SOUNDS BETTER TO ME. IT SAVED ABOUT $500.00 BY DOING THE WORK MYSELF. I GIVE YOU ALL THE CREDIT FOR YOUR DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM, JUST FROM THE SYMPTONS I GAVE YOU OVER THE e MAIL. I WILL USE YOUR WEB SITE AGAIN AND REFER MY FRIENDS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP.

TOM WHITTAKERUSA

Just a quick line to tell you how pleased I am to have my brakes working properly after all this time. Your answer was what I needed. I would certainly recommend you highly. God bless!

Rev. Jerry BaysingerHolts Summit, Mo

I recently asked a question about my 2005 dodge ram, and I just wanted to let my Expert know that he hit the nail squarely on the head with his answer. I wanted to thank him again.

GregPittsburgh, PA

JerryHolts Summit, MO

I was skeptical at first but thought I'd give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. Your site actually is a quality service that I would recommend to others in a heartbeat.

StanSayre, PA