sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

2002 Stratus: one windshield washer nozzle broke off..hood..plastic

2002 Stratus - one windshield washer nozzle broke off. I got "universal" replacement, but don't know how to remove the liner inside the hood so I can install the nozzle. The liner is held in by round, 3-segment plastic pieces, which I don't know how to remove - or do they just pop out when I pull on them? Don't want to break anything!

Hi. Those pop out. They have plastic fingers that engage into the hood sheet metal. Use some pliers to get behind the head of it to pull it out. These clips will often break, you may have to get some replacements when you put it back together.