Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
12883947

2004 dodge grand caravan sxt: power steering fluid level..cylinder

Customer Question

how do i check the power steering fluid level on a 2004 dodge grand caravan sxt 6 cylinder
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer
My name is Vladimir.
Here is the information you have been loking for :
POWER STEERING FLUID LEVEL CHECKING

WARNING: FLUID LEVEL SHOULD BE CHECKED WITH THE ENGINE OFF TO PREVENT INJURY FROM MOVING PARTS AND TO ENSURE ACCURATE FLUID LEVEL READING.

The fluid level can be read on the exterior of the power steering fluid reservoir. The fluid level should be within the "FILL RANGE" when the fluid is at normal ambient temperature, approximately 21°C to 27°C (70°F to 80°F)

Before removing the power steering filler cap, wipe the reservoir filler cap free of dirt and debris. Do not overfill the power steering system.

CAUTION: Use only Mopar® ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid (MS-9602). Use of other Mopar® power steering fluids (MS5931 and MS9933) should be avoided to ensure peak performance of the power steering system under all operating conditions.

graphic