How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wrenchtech Your Own Question
Wrenchtech, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 1403
Experience:  40 years experience with ASE certification as Master Technician with L1--Repair Shop Owner
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Wrenchtech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where is the fuel pump reset switch on a 1997 Chrysler Concorde?

Resolved Question:

Where is the fuel pump reset switch on a 1997 Chrysler Concorde?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wrenchtech replied 9 years ago.
Sorry, no such switch on that vehicle. That is only found on Ford products.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Then how do I reset the pump? It won't start, and the gas gauge and the overhead computer readout both show that I am out of gas ,but the tank is almost full! (This car thinks it's out of gas!)
Expert:  Wrenchtech replied 9 years ago.
There is no reset. If the guage is reading empty and you know there is fuel in the car then there is a problem with the guage circuit.

If the pump is not working either, then you need to determine if it's receiving power and ground to the pump and if it is, then you have to drop the fuel tank to replace the pump and guage sender.
Wrenchtech and 2 other Dodge Specialists are ready to help you