Ethan Andrews
Ethan Andrews, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Certified Mechanic
6553007

2000 Dodge Dakota: stopped working..amber parking lights come

I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota. The blinkers just suddenly stopped working. The amber parking lights come on but when I turn on my turn signal the blinkers won''t flash not even on the dash. I was wondering if it was a fuse.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ethan Andrews replied 9 years ago.
It could be just the fuse, check that first, also try the hazard lights, if they don't work either (and the fuses are all good) then i would check out the turn signal relay next (its under the dash).
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Ethan Andrews's Post: Is must be the relay then becuse the hazards don't work either.
It's possible, are the fuses good? The relay is a small metal canister, usually next to the fuses, you can unplug it and purchase a new one, it should be less than $10....
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I replaced the fuse relay and the left rear light bulb that was burnt out and stil no joy.