JHoop
JHoop, Dodge Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

1989 Dodge: the timing marks are on the timing belt gears..2.0 liter

I need to know where the timing marks are on the timing belt gears and how to line them up I also need to know how to set the timing on a 1989 Dodge D-50 the engine is a 2.0 liter 4 cyclender.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  JHoop replied 9 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

CAUTION: Incorrect removal or installation of the timing belt can result in damage to internal engine components.
graphic
graphic
I hope this helps you. These marks are off the only 2.0L engine dodge used that year. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to recieve credit.)