How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leo Your Own Question
Leo, Auto Service Technician
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  2005 Dodge ASE master technician of the year
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Leo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you change the front turn signal in a 2003 Dodge Ram

Resolved Question:

How do you change the front turn signal in a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Leo replied 9 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just Answer,

The easiest way to get to the turn signal bulb is by removing hte headlamp assembly.

It sounds like you have the bolts out, there should have been two on the side of the headlight (radiator side hidden by the hood when closed) and one underneath the headlight. If you look between the bumper and the headlight you can see it. All require a 10mm socket.

There is also a plastic snap in connector on the outside upper corner of the headlamp assembly, generally gently prying between the headlamp unit and fender will 'pop' it out and you can remove the headlamp assembly. Just be carefull to use something that won't damage the headlight or fender (I use a small plastic prybar, a wooden paint stirrer would work well). It doesn't generally take much pressure to get the job done.

Does this help you out any?



Leo and 8 other Dodge Specialists are ready to help you