HeyCustomer JHoop here.
Here are the articles you requested.
ELECTRICAL PUMP REPLACEMENT
The electric fuel pump is not serviceable. If the fuel pump needs replacement, the complete fuel pump module must be replaced. Perform the Fuel System Pressure Release procedure before servicing the fuel pump. See: Fuel Pressure Release\Service and Repair
WARNING: Release fuel system pressure before servicing fuel system components. Service vehicles in well ventilated areas and avoid ignition sources. NEVER smoke while servicing the vehicle .
FUEL PUMP MODULE REMOVAL
1. Remove fuel filler cap and perform Fuel System Pressure Release procedure. See: Fuel Pressure Release\Service and Repair
2. Disconnect negative cable from auxiliary jumper terminal.
3. Remove fuel tank. Refer to Fuel Tank/Service and Repair .
4. Disconnect fuel filter lines from fuel pump module.
5. Clean top of tank to remove loose dirt and debris.
6. Using Special Tool #6856 Fuel Pump Module Ring Spanner, remove locknut to release pump module Fig. 10 . WARNING: The fuel reservoir or the fuel pump module does not empty out when the tank is drained. The fuel in the reservoir may spill out when the module is removed .
7. Remove fuel pump module and 0-ring from tank Fig. 11 . Discard 0-ring.
FUEL PUMP MODULE INSTALLATION
1. Wipe seal area of tank clean. Place a new 0-ring on the ledge between the tank threads and the pump module opening.
2. Position fuel pump module in tank.
o Make sure the alignment tab on the underside of the pump module flange sits in the corresponding notch in the fuel tank.
CAUTION: Over tightening the pump lock ring may result in a leak.
3. While holding the pump module in position, install locknut. Tighten locknut to 40 ft lb torque using special tool #6856.
4. Install fuel tank and fuel filter. Refer to Fuel Tank/Service and Repair .
5. Fill fuel tank with clean fuel. Check for leaks.
6. Install negative cable to auxiliary jumper terminal.
FUEL PUMP INLET STRAINER SERVICE - REMOVAL
1. Remove fuel pump module.
2. Using a thin straight blade screwdriver, carefully pry back the locking tabs on fuel pump reservoir and remove the strainer Fig. 12 .
3. Remove strainer 0-ring from the fuel pump reservoir body.
4. Remove any contaminants by washing the inside of the fuel tank.
FUEL PUMP INLET STRAINER SERVICE -- INSTALLATION
1. Lubricate the strainer 0-ring with clean motor oil.
2. Insert strainer 0-ring into outlet of strainer so that it sits evenly on the step inside the outlet.
3. Push strainer onto the inlet of the fuel pump reservoir body. Make sure the locking tabs on the reservoir body lock over the locking tangs on the strainer.
4. Install fuel pump module.If you need the diagrams for dropping the tank, just let me know and I will get them for you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop