Common Dodge questions resolved on JustAnswer
Some of the Dodge questions and concerns already looked into by the Experts on JustAnswer include:
- I want to replace the rear struts on my 2012 Dodge Journey.
- My 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan has a parking brake with a broken spring. A part number for the spring and a schematic of the assembly would be appreciated!
- The power door lock for my 1996 Dodge Ram doesn't engage. I can hear something trying to connect.
- How do I program my new 2003 Dodge Dakota key fob if I lost the original key fob?
- I bought a factory navigation radio on eBay. I just finished installing it, and it's asking me for an anti-theft code.
When you reach out with your Dodge questions, having the following items ready is helpful:
- Your Dodge's model, mileage, and year
- The specifics of your issue
- Any repairs you've already attempted
Providing the Dodge mechanic with more detail will allow them to arrive at a more accurate solution for your problem.