Digital Cameras

Digital camera repair questions? Ask a camera Expert.

HELP CAMERA POWER SHOT. NEW. 1 DAY OLD. ELPH 190 IS. WHEN I…

Customer Question
HELP CAMERA POWER SHOT ...

HELP CAMERA POWER SHOT

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

NEW. 1 DAY OLD.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

ELPH 190 IS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

WHEN I PUSH BUTTON TO TAKE PIC NOTHING HAPPENS. cAMERA IS ON ANF I CAN SEE THROUGH WINDOW. bUT NOTHING HAPPENS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED CAMERA SUPPORT

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Digital Cameras
11/11/2017
Digital Camera Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Have you inserted a memory card yet?

Do you push the 'shutter' button to take the picture, all the way down? half-way pushes of a shutter button often have a different function than taking the picture - e.g. adjusting auto-focus and such functions. (So that you press half-way to adjust the focus etc. just before taking the picture for real, then push the button down all the way.)

If that's not the problem, tell me in Reply To Expert, and I will help and advise you further.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)