Digital Cameras

Digital Camera Repair Questions? Ask a Camera Expert.

Digital Cameras

I have a DMC-ZS7 camera and there are 28 messages that "this

Customer Question
I have a DMC-ZS7 camera...
I have a DMC-ZS7 camera and there are 28 messages that "this motion image cannot be played. How do I get it to work?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: DELL inspiron 17
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. But I am asking about my Panasonic camedra.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I do want the camera expert.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Digital Cameras
11/17/2016
Digital Camera Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I understand that your camera is not playing certain images, nor displaying them (presumably)... or are they video clips, that it cannot display nor play?

What are these images (or video clips) stored on? the camera's internal memory, or a memory card (I presume) ?

Is the camera currently connected to the computer?

How long has this problem been evident?

Let me know, and I will advise you further (I may have a few other questions about details.)

Russell H., Technician