Digital Cameras

Digital camera repair questions? Ask a camera Expert.

I am looking wearable video/audio camera like those police…

Customer Question
I am looking for a...
I am looking for a wearable video/audio camera like those police officers wear on their shoulder for video of the scene and send the video through mobile network to a distant storage. I need it as small as possible. Any hints what and where can I get it? Thanks. I am on some class of police training but not quite done yet.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Digital Cameras
2/12/2016
Digital Camera Technician: Himadri, Technician replied 2 years ago
Himadri
Himadri, Technician

I am Himadri. I want help you.

Please open below the link for buying wearable video camera ..

http://mecam.me/collections/shop/products/mecam-hd

Hi there,

Thanks for your answer. I saw they have wifi feature so I can use my phone to control it. But they didn't mention how and what kind of restrictions there are. I contacted them but no response. Can you get the those for me? Otherwise it will be of no use to get something like that and found out I have to buy a specific phone.