Digital Cameras

Digital camera repair questions? Ask a camera Expert.

When I turn my camera on and I get ready to take a picture…

Customer Question
When I turn my camera...
When I turn my camera on and I get ready to take a picture and I look in the viewing window I do not see my numbers or "busy" the screen is completely blank. When I click the button nothing happens.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Digital Cameras
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/23/2016
Digital Camera Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you first off, to try a Factory Reset. (If you need guidance as to where it's to be found or how it's done, let me know - in vague general terms, such a function is usually at the end of the Setup menu, and can be called 'Reset All?')

How old is your camera? measured from date of original purchase.