How to get the best guidance for solving your camera problems
Some of the problems already looked into by the digital camera technicians on JustAnswer include:
- Can you suggest a good point and shoot digital camera for a trip to Italy?
- I just bought a Nikon and I’m getting an error message that reads "turn the camera off and then on again." I tried it, but I’m still getting the same message.
- What software can I use to transfer my pictures to my computer?
- I just bought a SNAP Instant Digital camera and have it plugged into my computer. But it won't do anything when I push the shutter button.
- I have a Sony Alpha 3000 and I had reset it to factory settings; however, the camera does not auto-focus when the shutter button is half pressed down.
When you take your digital camera questions to JustAnswer, be sure to take note of your device’s brand, model, and age. Also be sure to provide as much detail as possible regarding the issues you’ve been dealing with.