Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a lump above my ear causing bad vertigo please help!!

Customer Question
I have a lump...

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?

Just today and it feels soft but very painful

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm in spinal treatment from trauma

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dermatology
I had one last week on my left ear and now it's on my right, my head feels like it's full of fluid and it's painful to touch
5/30/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

can you upload a photo of this lump above your ear?

it may be a swollen lymph node or a swollen blood vessel possibly?