Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a toe bone that became infected and had to have the…

Customer Question
I had a toe...

I had a toe bone that became infected and had to have the the toe amputated. It was the toe next to my big toe. I now have an ulcer on the top of my third toe that is slow to heal. I've had the arteries in both legs cleaned out. I'm told by my doctors that the blood flow is adequate. I certainly don't want to lose another toe. I walk every day (

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No- But I'm 89 years years old and feel pretty good for my age

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had cellulitis but the doctors say I've recovered from that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dermatology
5/30/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic