Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

From South Sudan. I had a palsy since 2016 which left me…

Customer Question
I am Mambu Thomas...

I am Mambu Thomas from South Sudan. I had a facial palsy since 2016 which left me half palsy left face. I got some treatment but the I'd not fully recovered.To make worse I have sound in the left ear since that time up to now. Dr.can help me what to do next.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

Since December 2016.I treated at Nysambya hospital in Kampala.then I was referred to Nakasero hospital also in Kampala last December 2017.they scanned my Head no trauma or cancer except the face is not fully recovered to its original shape.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Like what?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dermatology
5/29/2018
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 2 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a picture?