Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter (adult) has had a red circular rash that has…

Customer Question
My daughter (adult) has...

My daughter (adult) has had a red circular rash that has spread.... it started on her neck, now hasit on back and shoulders, under breasts. She is pregnant- but had rash prior to that as well..... her OB wont say anything.....I'm trying to figure out whatit is, or what it isnt. Today- I saw another person with same rash on body- it was a male, overweight, who went swimming at a family barbeque. I am not finding anything :(

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

No numbness or tingeling. its been slowly spreading for over 2 years..... she did not have health insurance, then got pregnant , and now prenant with 2nd. it does get more red when hot and sweaty.... but its mostly annoyng to look at

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

??? she has has alot of antibiotics in her life....first with yeast infections, and in HS a kidney infection. In HS and college she had puss pocket build up in throat and "drained" after antibiotics didnt seem to reach it- We begged for her tonsils to be taken out- and have not had any continuing problems. this is only thing I can think of in her history.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dermatology
5/29/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 2 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?