Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

The heat has brought spots all over my skin and face and…

Customer Question
Hello, the heat has...

Hello, the heat has brought brown spots all over my skin and face and what looks like spider vines. Today I jist walked from my car to my house and my skin had little scabs on my arms. Please help

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

My skin has pigmentation on my face

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just stopped taking birth control which I was only on for about a year. Thinking this may have added to it

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Dermatology
5/28/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 22 days ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Here it is

Got it--hold on please

Could I see another one or two?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
One
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Two

Do those itch?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
A little

Looks like the equivalent of a heat rash--just not large areas like usual

Nothing serious though

I suggest oral Claritin or Zytec and topical Caladryl lotion three times a day for a couple of days to clear that up

Please let me know if you need any more information