Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have hard pimles under thighs which are not popping and…

Customer Question
I have hard white...

I have hard white pimles under thighs which are not popping and increasing slowly now can I get rid of these

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

No itching ni rashes but I had res marks on my body a month ago which was extremely painful

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Red marks caused pain and itching and it was cured by itself

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have cold these days which make me tired

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dermatology
5/2/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic