Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have 3 pimples that don’t lick like anything I had before…

Customer Question
Hello I have 3...

Hello I have 3 pimples that don’t lick like anything I had before close to the base of my penis I would like to know what it is

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Dermatology
5/2/2018
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 24 days ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a picture of the area?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I have
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I have used a silicon penis ring a couple of time but I don’t know is these thing are genital warts

Yes, these are genital warts

I'm sorry to tell you that

you need them cut off or frozen off by your doctor

Is this helpful?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I have been only with my wife for more than year and a half how could that happened ?

She could have HPV from many years ago

or you could have HPV from many years ago

It can last for 10 years or longer in the body then show up

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I have been only with my wife for more than year and a half how could that happened ??

see my reply above

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
they may anytime after the exposure

that is correct

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
they may appear anytime after the exposure

yes

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok thank you I believe we both should get checked

absolutely

she should have a pap and tested for HPV

and you should get that spot removed and tested

I hope this helps
I'm sorry this is happening

good luck

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I would like to know what are these 3 pimples
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 24 days ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I see you have opted out the other expert.

I looked at the photos

they may be simple benign moles

they don't look dangerous

your skin is dark there

it is normal to have some small moles in the area

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Can those be genital warts?

they may be

but they may not be

it could be just moles

you would need a biopsy to know for sure.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Can this moles appear in my genital area even if they are not genital warts

warts are not the same as moles.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
but, can a benign mole suddenly appear in that area ?

yes, benign moles can suddenly appear in the area

skin tags can appear as well new.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I used a silicon ring during sex a couple of time this past week and it was pretty tight , might that affect the skin ?

yes, that can irritate the skin and can cause skin tags.

Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 23 days ago

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician