Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a problem for the last 5 months my penis head has

Hey
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a problem for the last 5 months my penis head has develop patches of dry peeling skin
JA: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Tried some ointment without success
JA: Have you seen a dermatologist about this?
Customer: It's painless No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing else
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Attached a pic of it

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Which ointments you have tried and for how long? Regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
TriDerma
Psoriasis control,I have used it for 4 days now

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. I have reviewed the picture and as per it the cause of your symptoms is a fungal infection. Skin peeling is also very much consistent with fungal infection. Don't worry, I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned you can apply a mixture of over the counter available 1% hydrocortisone cream and clotrimazole cream twice daily for two weeks. Always wash the area with soap and water and let it dry in open air before applying the creams. I am hopeful that soon you will feel better but if symptoms persist see your doctor because sometime oral drugs are required. However I reassure you that there is nothing serious and you are going to be alright. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less than that, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it was not psoriasis?

As per picture psoriasis is less likely. If you have been already diagnosed with psoriasis then that's a different thing but if you haven't been diagnosed then as per picture it's more likely to be fungal and it's better to use the products I have recommended. Who said to you that it's psoriasis ? Regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks alot,will go buy it tomorrow morning

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Please remember to rate my answer. Regards