Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

My skin burn with bleach 2 time my face look dark scaly &

Customer Question
My skin burn with...

My skin burn with bleach 2 time my face look dark scaly & dry

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

1 year ago burnt with bleach but now I use face peeling cream but it’s not peeling properly My skin look dry & patchy when I use any mask or serum on my skin my skin burn & burn are you recommend any face wash & face cream for me

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have no issues

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Dermatology
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ans my question
4/2/2018
Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 24 days ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. Can you kindly upload an image of the skin tissue which you are referring to. Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly please. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 23 days ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist