Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have bumps down there and they spread to my buttox... they…

Customer Question
I have bumps down...

I have bumps down there and they spread to my buttox... they are pissed filled like all of it is puss. Some are yellow. I bled for a few days. Down there always feels heavy. What could I have?

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

It itches and sometimes burns when I pee. But not rlly anymore mostly just itched and the bumps

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Since like a week and when I walk it hurts really bad I try my best to stay in bed

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had sex a few times... but he was clean.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dermatology
4/1/2018
Dermatologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Pus and bumps on the genital area along with burning urination are signs of a bacterial infection. This could be a bacterial urinary tract infection along with a staph infection (impetigo) on the skin of the genital area. You need to see your PCP and get this diagnosed and start on antibiotics as soon as possible.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.