Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have repeated dark purple blood spots on my arms. What can…

Customer Question
I have repeated dark...

I have repeated dark purple blood spots on my arms. What can be causing them?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My over all health is excellent. I take good care of myself. I eat no grains or dairy and lots of vegetables, fish protein, no coffee. I exercise regularly and am a generally happy peron.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of that relates to these purpble bumps.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Dermatology
3/31/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 24 days ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist